The following bills have been submitted as of February 6, 2019
- Senate Bill S 0084 Prohibits manufacturing, importation, sale, shipment, delivery, possession, or transfer of any firearm that is undetectable by metal detectors commonly used at airports and public buildings including 3D firearms as defined herein.
- Senate Bill S0156 This Act would limit the issuance of pistol and revolver carry permits to the office of the attorney general.
- House Bill H 5021 This criminalizes possession of a firearm by a minor, except when the minor is engaged in certain activities and when accompanied by a parent, guardian, or qualified adult.
- House Bill H 5022 This act would make it unlawful for any person to carry a rifle or shotgun in any vehicle or conveyance or on or about their person whether visible or concealed subject to certain exceptions.
- House Bill H 5130 This bill would prohibit the practice of importing a wild animal into the state, which animal is not a native or a domestic to the state, for the purpose of canned hunting.
- House Bill H 5164 This bill would create a firearm safety lock distribution program administered by the department of health.
- House Bill H 5172 This bill would raise the legal age to purchase a rifle or shotgun from eighteen (18) years of age to twenty-one (21) years or age, prohibit the sale of firearms to anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) and raise the age for minors with permits for sporting purposes and training to the age of twenty-one (21).
- House Bill H 5230 This act would require any person who sustains an injury to themselves or causes an injury to another while hunting or trapping to report the injury to the department of environmental management immediately.