RI Rally for your Rights!
Rhode Island State House
THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE!
Because of a House Rule change Assault Rifle and Mag Ban bills can go
STRAIGHT TO THE FLOOR WITHOUT A HEARING!
House Hearings: Wednesday March 30, 2022, 1:00 – 8:00 pm
Senate Hearings: Thursday March 31, 2022, 3:00 – 7:00 pm
This event will be held inside the State House building, people will be there to direct you where to go.
Parking is available on the street, in the Providence Place Mall parking lot.
Ladies and kids…we need you! The gun grabbers keep using women and children to push their agenda, exploiting them as victims….
There will be NO call in or remote testimony.
Please call, email, and share this event to every firearm owner you know. This is our one chance to stop this egregious attack on our gun rights!
This is a 5 Step process!
- Call and email your Senators and Representatives, be sure to identify yourself as A CONSTITUENT IN THEIR DISTRICT and voice your opposition to the bad bills and support for the good.
- Attend the rallies at the State House be sure to sign in on the sheet to voice your opposition/support. (We will have a list for you)
- For the House bills call 401-222-2258 and email: HouseJudiciary@rilegislature.gov
Send written testimony to: HouseJudiciary@rilegislature.gov Testimony must include: your name, bill number and viewpoint (for/against/neither)or it will not be counted!
- For the Senate Bills call 401-222-2381 and email: SLegislation@rilegislature.gov
Send written testimony to: SLegislation@rilegislature.gov Testimony must include: your name, bill number and viewpoint (for/against/neither)or it will not be counted!
- SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE!
Please visit Rhode Island Firearms Owners League (rifol.org) for more information